Open to all members of CrossFit Insight as well as non-members. This is a One-hour class that focuses primarily on instructing and improving technical execution of the snatch, clean & jerk and related lifts. Only Olympic and auxiliary lifts can be practiced at this time. Individuals with little or no prior experience with the Olympic lifts may be required to attend private coaching sessions if training and technical work is beyond what can be accomplished during the class time. Class meets 3-4 time per week. Times TBD
Is this class right for me?
If you are an athlete who:
- is looking to help improve explosiveness and power for his/her sport;
- is looking for a better baseline level of overall strength;
- would like better technique, efficiency and coordination with the snatch, clean & jerk and other related lifts;
- is a CrossFitter and would like to compliment his/her weekly metabolic conditioning workouts with strength training;
- is a CrossFitter and would like to see his/her WOD times goes down (i.e. Isabelle and Grace);
Programming varies on a weekly basis and is done for the class as a whole, with the exception of needed modifications for individual athletes. Please arrive early to warm-up, mobilize, and gear-up before class. In each class athletes can expect to snatch, clean & jerk, perform dynamic pulling drills, perform upper body strength and/or dynamic work, perform squats for strength and/or speed, and finish with abs.
This class offering will be separate from our CrossFit classes, and will be available as a stand-alone membership option. If you are already a member or become a member on or before May 31st this class will be included in your membership. $20 daily drop-in fee for non-members.
For further questions, please contact
Want to try CrossFit? Click below to sign up for a FREE Trial week at CrossFit Insight. You’ll learn the basics from our coaches, with no strings, no catches, and no commitment. It’s a great chance to figure out if CrossFit is right for you (and we’ll bet it is).